Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Tornado H920 coming soon?

Hopefully it will find its way to the H480, with a survey mission option [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Been flying my Typhoon H & Typhoon 4K with the latest software and been peaking in on the Tornado H920 discussions now and then, thinking of buying, but I've been waiting to hear of a much needed update on the H920 and I see they finally have the updates. I noticed on the Yuneec website of the H920+ overview that it looks as if they have replaced the ST24 with the ST16, that makes me wonder if I could use the ST16 I have with the H920+ since I already have the H920 listed with the lateset software update or use the ST16 that comes with it and use the one I have in team mode ... just thinking out loud. I do think though before I spend a ton of money on this that I'll wait a bit longer for I have heard they are going to release a bundle version of the Tornado H920+ along with the Pro Action CGO-4 camera gimbal at a reduced priced for both ... I hope, I hope. Has anybody else heard of the bundle deal ??

Was on the phone with USA tech support today, what a joke!! They don't even know if an upgrade will be available to H920 V1 owners, why are the UK folks more in the know? In fact , they don't even have a test unit! I completely regret buying this unit and I warn other users looking to Yuneec, stay away!!! Don't buy based what they post on websites or what other users say, they are smoke and mirrors. There are a few users here on the board that claim Yuneec is going to take care of us, but don't believe it! Where is Yuneec? Not saying a word!! It seems Yueec USA is completely out of the loop. If you decide, and I hope you don't, don't buy from Yuneec USA, pathetic!! Stay away from Yuneec for professional gear! I have had mine since July16 and I can't use it, in its current state. The best they could tell me is, I am stuck with a unit that doesnt work as advertised, but they are waiting from china for an update. Hmm, that was back in July 2016, I guess china is slow to connect with the USA. They are going to send me a new st24 that they claim will solve my issue with the rabbit/turtle, but I don't have high confidence they have a clue! Doesnt address the lag in video and camera control. A bandaid over a huge POS! Oh, and don't even get me started on the Proaction!! That is a huge POS as well....move the iPhone/android off the mount and see how well it performs....half baked products for a premium price! Stay away from Yuneec!!!!

I'm really pleased that I'm in the uk and yes I have a v2

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm really pleased that I'm in the uk and yes I have a v2

Did you buy it or was your version 1 upgraded to version 2 ?
I still own the version 1 and i am content with it, flies good, makes nice pictures, movies etc. Just missing the new fratures. Although that want keep me from flying with my H920.

was a brand new v2 bird

Well, as i don't print my own money and ebay is filled with H920's i want buy a new one.....
Just have to wait if an upgrade will be free or keep flying with my version 1 (which still flies well....; but missing.....well some things.....)

yes many things

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval