Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New typhoon H plus

Reaction score
Up Graded to typhoon H plus .having problems with the camera. Flew around about 15 minutes on a battery no problem , camera worked fine.secount flight booted up drone and camera started buzzing and moving around on it's own buzzing.,green light on camera working,monitor ok, any suggestions would be appreciated .

Remove and reinstall the camera. Turn on the Plus on a perfectly level surface and don't move it until it is fully booted.
Have you looked at the firmware version yet?

Up Graded to typhoon H plus .having problems with the camera. Flew around about 15 minutes on a battery no problem , camera worked fine.secount flight booted up drone and camera started buzzing and moving around on it's own buzzing.,green light on camera working,monitor ok, any suggestions would be appreciated .
Where do you stand with the camera issue?

Where do you stand with the camera issue?
No change in camera,could it be the wiring harness, I can visually see a wire in the battery compartment up by the studs that conect too the battery but it doesn't seem to be pinched .

Not likely a problem with the wiring.
The issue might repair itself if you downgrade the firmware on the ST16 and then reinstall it. There is a thread on the forum that explains how to do that.

Not likely a problem with the wiring.
The issue might repair itself if you downgrade the firmware on the ST16 and then reinstall it. There is a thread on the forum that explains how to do that.
Thanx Steve, I will look in to that. Not vary good at this computer stuff though.

I can help walk you through the steps. But it will be easier if we are both online at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval