Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New update available BUILD784_20181122

Efcharisto Frontier, tha to kano apopse....nothing like getting a little of my Greek roots in writing!
Gonna give a try tonight the regular way if it still shows no update i will try this method, thank you!
Parakalo mastertek, glad to help.
After downgrading to build 652, use the built-in OTA to upgrade to the latest released version (I think it is 777).
Make sure your batteries (both TX and aircraft) have at least 60% power left before starting the downgrade process.

Kali tyxi :)

I just went to 784, and can not binder the drone. After several reinstallations of previous versions (4 times), I made a complete reset factory and left with a 757 and it has reworked. Then with a 777 (ok) and finally the 784.
No flight yet, but at least the radio and the drone are talking to each other.
It is exhausting not to trust with the updates, it is the 2nd time since the beginning of the updates where it is necessary to start all over again.

On my third attempt, a day after the release. My ST16s went into a brick mode (Unbrick your ST16s
Unbrick your ST16s)

Just checked and he update build 784 is again available as the latest stable one for Typhoon H Plus.
Still, no description of changes.

I've also noted that inside the settings menu > aircraft (the first icon), down at the bottom, two new options are available:

- Aircraft GPS: mine is off but I can still get GPS lock. I have no idea what this option actually does.
- Aircraft Realsense: turn on or off the RealSense module.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech