Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New with a question

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm fairly new to drones and have been watching lots of youtube ect. I have learned flying at a low level with a cheap camera drone for awhile. Made the decision to step up a little with the Breeze. I like the potential it has and look forward to flying as soon as the weather cooperates. I did have it out once this week for a little bit until I couldn't feel my fingers anymore lol. My question is since I have multiple batteries to extend my total flying time, do you need to recalibrate the compass everytime you shut it down to change batteries? I did try flying indoors in a carpeted gym with the controller that came with the breeze but controlling it was not good. It did fly very nicely out side with the controller but I did not calibrate the first time outside. It was a fairly close short flight but did get some video and a couple pictures. Thanks for any replies, Buck.

It does not have to be calibrated every time. If you change locations of around 100 miles or so I would do a new calibration. But other than that you don't need to unless it is acting funny or drifting. I do a cal about every 20 flights or so just for good measure.

Reactions: Buck 123
I can't fly, problems with IR sensor stays yellow, I'm flying indoors now got GPS off. Somebody knows the fix, please help me, not liking the Breeze now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786