Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newest ST10 Firmware Update issues

Reaction score
Several tries required to update my ST10 allowed the latest '41c' firmware update. However the Tx file can be seen on the screen but it cannot locate the FP file anywhere on the latest downloaded firmware from Yuneec's Support site.
Also can't update the most recent CGO2 firmware either.
Spent most of the afternoon trying everything, including latest USB drivers on both PC and Mac versions...extreme frustration!
All wiring hookups to Typhoon update and CGO2 with connectors are by the 'book'! Still claims no Port 3 connection on my PC and no USB recognition on my iMac, inspite of recommended USB drivers on both.

Any clues/suggestions would be appreciated!

Reactions: Jeffrey Solorio
I am in the exact same boat. I can't get the firmware or gui to recognize my yuneec, no matter what computer I use.
I did it like 4 or 5 times before i followed the instructions to the letter,when you finish the first screen you go to "update radio" or "update system" ,its the next choice below ,agree to the disclaimer" when it reboots it will come back as 41c or whatever the newest is at the time.

OK, I'm sorry for resurrecting an old post but I didn't know if I should post in here or raise a new thread.
I am having issues updating my firmware on my ST10 but the problem I have is that the download link on Yuneecs site is dead. I have emailed Yuneec but as yet I have not had a response. Is there any other way of getting this firmware? is it hosted anywhere else or do I just have to be patient and wait for Yuneec to get back to me?

Is it a possibility that this product is no longer supported and the firmware is no longer available?

OK, I'm sorry for resurrecting an old post but I didn't know if I should post in here or raise a new thread.
I am having issues updating my firmware on my ST10 but the problem I have is that the download link on Yuneecs site is dead. I have emailed Yuneec but as yet I have not had a response. Is there any other way of getting this firmware? is it hosted anywhere else or do I just have to be patient and wait for Yuneec to get back to me?

Is it a possibility that this product is no longer supported and the firmware is no longer available?
Just checked the site and all is working well and firmware is downloadable.
PHP:
https://yuneec.com/en_US/support/downloads.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval