Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newly purchased Breeze... overall opinion

Reaction score
Okay I just picked up a yuneec breeze about a week ago from Walmart. Scooped it up on the rollback deal for 149 plus tax. I chose the breeze as opposed to the DJI Spark, which was the General drone type I was looking for, honestly because of the price. I'm a single parent living off of crappy army veterans monthly check. Anyway after buying it before I even flu it I dove into the Google machine, to check out the reviews and get the four-one-one on this Beast. I know that was backwards as I should have checked out the reviews prior to buying it. Anyway I was horrified having multiple negative posts videos Forum threads etcetera and so forth how about the Breeze. I reluctantly unpacked the Drone and fired up the breeze cam app. Just like all the reviews and videos and such my Breeze much to my dismay was a nightmare. I went looking for the receipt and my car keys so I could return this b****. Before I did I decided to give it another try but after factory resetting my phone. I'm glad I did. After factory resetting my phone reloading the breeze cam app and resetting the breeze, I once again put her in the air. Dude I'm so stoked I'm glad I made that decision to give it another try. The breeze flu flawlessly every single mode worked without a hitch, with the exception of slight latency in follow me mode, meaning every now and then I would go out of picture and the camera would have a track around and catch up with me, which I can deal with. I am using a crappy Straight Talk TracFone Samsung Galaxy J-3 Luna Pro. I'm looking at getting into a better phone in the next couple of months and I'm assuming this will probably fix any additional issues with latency. Anyway the point of this pointless post is to give unique some high fives for this drone. I think with all the negativity I've seen about it, they deserved a positive post from a happy Breeze pilot. As such feel free Yuneec to Shoney's and thanks by sending me a couple of free batteries haha just kidding but seriously though email me for my address.

Reactions: robbie2
Okay I just picked up a yuneec breeze about a week ago from Walmart. Scooped it up on the rollback deal for 149 plus tax. I chose the breeze as opposed to the DJI Spark, which was the General drone type I was looking for, honestly because of the price. I'm a single parent living off of crappy army veterans monthly check. Anyway after buying it before I even flu it I dove into the Google machine, to check out the reviews and get the four-one-one on this Beast. I know that was backwards as I should have checked out the reviews prior to buying it. Anyway I was horrified having multiple negative posts videos Forum threads etcetera and so forth how about the Breeze. I reluctantly unpacked the Drone and fired up the breeze cam app. Just like all the reviews and videos and such my Breeze much to my dismay was a nightmare. I went looking for the receipt and my car keys so I could return this b****. Before I did I decided to give it another try but after factory resetting my phone. I'm glad I did. After factory resetting my phone reloading the breeze cam app and resetting the breeze, I once again put her in the air. Dude I'm so stoked I'm glad I made that decision to give it another try. The breeze flu flawlessly every single mode worked without a hitch, with the exception of slight latency in follow me mode, meaning every now and then I would go out of picture and the camera would have a track around and catch up with me, which I can deal with. I am using a crappy Straight Talk TracFone Samsung Galaxy J-3 Luna Pro. I'm looking at getting into a better phone in the next couple of months and I'm assuming this will probably fix any additional issues with latency. Anyway the point of this pointless post is to give unique some high fives for this drone. I think with all the negativity I've seen about it, they deserved a positive post from a happy Breeze pilot. As such feel free Yuneec to Shoney's and thanks by sending me a couple of free batteries haha just kidding but seriously though email me for my address.
Good to hear that you are happy with the Breeze!

At the prize you paid, it is a really fair deal, no doubt. Still you might benefit from reading the pinned posts in this forum. They give quite a good picture about the quirks and limitations that the Breeze does have, and how you can deal with some of those.

Best of luck for your pilot career!

I also picked up a breeze only because of the price.$149. you can't beat that. I have had it now a few weeks now.Like DiryLikaRat at first I thought I made a mistake.But the more I
fly this the more fun I am having.It doesn't go far or fast But
it was not made for that.I just picked up two more batteries
for it too.If you want a smaller drone just for your back yard
to take picture this thing is great.If you want to fly far and fast
pick up a P4

Hello, I also buy the breeze on offer at Walmart, the only downside that I see this drone is SUPER SLOW speed, the camera in full HD gives good quality like the images, someone has modified the firmware to make it faster ?

Hello, I also buy the breeze on offer at Walmart, the only downside that I see this drone is SUPER SLOW speed, the camera in full HD gives good quality like the images, someone has modified the firmware to make it faster ?
the speed is software-limited to 5 m/s. Which is not at all fast, but also not really super slow.
Note that this is adjustable to even lower speeds (which helps getting smoother footage). You change this in the BreezeCam app under Drone Settings, while connected to your Breeze, of course. It could be that your Breeze is set to a really low speed there, if you never changed that.
Happy flying!

Hello, I change the speed and I continue to look very slow XD, **** H and Mavic Air ha ha ha ha

Hello, I change the speed and I continue to look very slow XD, **** H and Mavic Air ha ha ha ha
Hi, well, then we just have to live with the fact that everything is relative... [emoji6]. Though, the speed setting sometimes doesn't seem to stick. Last chance would be to try again before the next flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1