Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

News concerning kav.

I too have filed a complaint with the BBB . I think if enough people with their drones waiting for repair (6 months +) do this, then Yuneec will have to listen to us. Please let the group know if you have filed a complaint as well.

I too have filed a complaint with the BBB . I think if enough people with their drones waiting for repair (6 months +) do this, then Yuneec will have to listen to us. Please let the group know if you have filed a complaint as well.
Are they answerable, since they are in China? Could anything really be enforced?

So has anyone noticed that Yuneec USA maintains a D- rating on the BBB.org website. It looks like they have a long history of not responding to customer requests for the status of their repairs. They basically ignore their customer. This will definitely be the last purchase I every make from this company. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Are they answerable, since they are in China? Could anything really be enforced?

The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is an organization that advises, coordinates, and publishes information for consumers and other businesses.The BBB has no enforcement powers at all.

PatR
The point here is that Yuneec is not a company I would want to do business with knowing their rating. The problem is Yuneec's customer service will not respond to it's customers. How many of us are still waiting for our warranty repaired drones? Should it take half a year for a drone to be repaired. Like others on this thread, I will be seeking legal remedies.

We understand what you are trying to say. Some recognize you are passing up an easy opportunity to recover your losses, or at worst obtain a legal judgement against a company, by filing a small claims court action.

Yea, that requires more effort than a phone call to get started, costs a few bucks in filing fees, prohibits legal representation as each party represents themselves directly, and limits damage awards to only a few thousand $$.

If it was me, I’d send a certified demand letter, signature delivery, return receipt, to Yuneec with a time limit for them to respond. After they failed to respond I’d assemble my evidence documents, submit a filing at the court house with an appropriate damage claim amount. Once the court assigns a case number I’d have Yuneec served notice of action by certified letter and public announcement. If I was in the mood to spend a few $$ I’d hire a process server to lay it on them. From there I’d be sure to show up for the hearing on time as you’ll likely be the only person associated with the case present. As Yuneec will fail to show they lose by default.

OTOH, what you are doing sort of works as it lets the type of people that call the BBB to check on businesses before buying a product save money by not making a purchase. You’re still out your purchase price, may or may not get your aircraft back, and end up losing the total cost of your aircraft and lost income. But by golly you certainly showed Yuneec how angry you were, and it cost them effectively nothing but cost you everything. Yep, that’s one darned effective way to obtain satisfaction....

Had a new knee installed yesterday so I’m a bit amped up with pain meds, which might have me writing a little harsher than usual...

Last edited:
We understand what you are trying to say. Some recognize you are passing up an easy opportunity to recover your losses, or at worst obtain a legal judgement against a company, by filing a small claims court action.

Yea, that requires more effort than a phone call to get started, costs a few bucks in filing fees, prohibits legal representation as each party represents themselves directly, and limits damage awards to only a few thousand $$.

If it was me, I’d send a certified demand letter, signature delivery, return receipt, to Yuneec with a time limit for them to respond. After they failed to respond I’d assemble my evidence documents, submit a filing at the court house with an appropriate damage claim amount. Once the court assigns a case number I’d have Yuneec served notice of action by certified letter and public announcement. If I was in the mood to spend a few $$ I’d hire a process server to lay it on them. From there I’d be sure to show up for the hearing on time as you’ll likely be the only person associated with the case present. As Yuneec will fail to show they lose by default.

OTOH, what you are doing sort of works as it lets the type of people that call the BBB to check on businesses before buying a product save money by not making a purchase. You’re still out your purchase price, may or may not get your aircraft back, and end up losing the total cost of your aircraft and lost income. But by golly you certainly showed Yuneec how angry you were, and it cost them effectively nothing but cost you everything. Yep, that’s one darned effective way to obtain satisfaction....

Had a new knee installed yesterday so I’m a bit amped up with pain meds, which might have me writing a little harsher than usual...
I hadn't noticed. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss