Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NFZ reversion?

Reaction score
So, my butt is a little chapped this am. Went and got LAANC for a zone near the Downtown area, now bear in mind that I had the NFZ unlocked on my H+ last year. Now it seems like the NFZ has reverted back to being locked. This is really an annoyance to get all the info back to CS (in the hopes of response) or pay Yuneec Skins $100. for the unlock. Not to take anything away from John at Yuneec Skins, but why do I have to do this all over again?

Reactions: nOtsog
Have you flashed the firmware on the aircraft since applying the code? Did you retain the code they sent you so you can reapply the code? Was your code done with 107 certification or as recreational. The recreational codes were only for 90 days at a time and also would limit the height you could fly in an NFZ.

It is under my 107, I still have a copy I believe, somewhere in my files. CS has responded once this am so far. No updates have been done on the controller or aircraft. Both seem to be up to date.

If you can locate your code, try entering it again. It should disable the NFZ.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I found the code in an email, that even states the key code is good for 1 year. I ended up going to John @Yuneec Skins. Gave him my business. Yuneec CS said they would address it shortly. Right. They never did. But problem solved

I found the code in an email, that even states the key code is good for 1 year. I ended up going to John @Yuneec Skins. Gave him my business. Yuneec CS said they would address it shortly. Right. They never did. But problem solved
If you don't mind me asking, is the Yuneec Skins code permanent? I am looking at it for my drone as I live in a NFZ and want to be able to practice in my backyard.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
If you don't mind me asking, is the Yuneec Skins code permanent? I am looking at it for my drone as I live in a NFZ and want to be able to practice in my backyard.
I talked to John@YuneecSkins about that very question, and He assured me it's permanent..

NFZ Unlocks are Active for the Lifespan of your Yuneec Drone.

Reactions: AH-1G
So, my butt is a little chapped this am. Went and got LAANC for a zone near the Downtown area, now bear in mind that I had the NFZ unlocked on my H+ last year. Now it seems like the NFZ has reverted back to being locked. This is really an annoyance to get all the info back to CS (in the hopes of response) or pay Yuneec Skins $100. for the unlock. Not to take anything away from John at Yuneec Skins, but why do I have to do this all over again?
I gave up trying to get mine unlocked through Yuneec.
I’ve been in touch with John at Yuneec Skins and will be using the software he has developed to remove the NFZ

Good Morning,

I just purchased the NFZ this morning. I am looking forward to receiving an email so I can submit the required items to get the unlock code. Thank you for taking this role and providing us Yuneec sUAV pilots a place to get things we need.

Respectfully,

Jason C.

Good Morning,

I just purchased the NFZ this morning. I am looking forward to receiving an email so I can submit the required items to get the unlock code. Thank you for taking this role and providing us Yuneec sUAV pilots a place to get things we need.

Respectfully,

Jason C.
Thank you Jason, I have your Order for the NFZ Release and sent you an email..;)

Reactions: ttmarch
Yes John at YS said no problem if it ever needs unlocked again.

Can someone share how did unlock itself? What had been received, how it was added, and so on. A personal message to @Vaklin is OK too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis