Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No camera connection, please help

Reaction score
Just recently received the Youneec Q500 4K for Christmas. I tried to use it however I get a message saying Unable to connect with camera therefore it will not start in the green light position. I tried everything I know. Can anyone help with this problem. Thank you.

Hi,
when I power on my copter, the cam shows in front short "white" ... short "red" ... again
short "white" and "red". Now the gimbal starts for self adjusting and the cam is ready
with WIFI by blinking "green" until connected to ST10+ or mobilephone. If it is connected
the blinking "green" stops to shining nonstop "green"

If the cam is sending WIFI you can test it by a mobilephone with 5Ghz WLAN-support.
Scan for a device namend "CGO3_xxxxxx"

Hi,
when I power on my copter, the cam shows in front short "white" ... short "red" ... again
short "white" and "red". Now the gimbal starts for self adjusting and the cam is ready
with WIFI by blinking "green" until connected to ST10+ or mobilephone. If it is connected
the blinking "green" stops to shining nonstop "green"

If the cam is sending WIFI you can test it by a mobilephone with 5Ghz WLAN-support.
Scan for a device namend "CGO3_xxxxxx"

Thanks for your response referring your connection to your copter. My thing is that i am able to connect to my ST10 but because it does not connect to the camera the copter will not Green light. therefore the copter is non responsive.

Thanks for your response referring your connection to your copter. My thing is that i am able to connect to my ST10 but because it does not connect to the camera the copter will not Green light. therefore the copter is non responsive.

I'm :confused: the copter does not have anything to do with the cam.
You can fly without the cam. The cam is working separately
on WIFI.
The green Mode @ the copter is only the sign GPS is OK.

I think you should read the manual completly before trying to fly :)

If you are not able to connect to the camera or the ST10+
A possible reason could be:
Step 1) ALWAYS turn the ST10+ on
and allow it to boot up fully BEFORE
turning the TYPHOON on.

on WIFI.

turning the TYPHOON on.
Thanks for your re

on WIFI.

turning the TYPHOON on.

Thanks for responding. I will try doing what you mentioned for a longer period of time. I think maybe not giving enough time. But when have started the ST10+ the screen indicate "ready". I've followed the manual about the procedure of startup. I will give it shot.
Again, thanks

Thanks for responding. I will try doing what you mentioned for a longer period of time. I think maybe not giving enough time. But when have started the ST10+ the screen indicate "ready". I've followed the manual about the procedure of startup. I will give it shot.
Again, thanks

Again, thanks

It takes a solid minute or so for a complete link up. As mentioned, turn the transmitter (ST10+) on first, wait for it to fully boot up, it will beep. Then, with the Q500 on a level surface, switch it ON. the RC process is fast, the camera connection is much slower. Give it time to sync up. Even when the center of the ST10+ says its all ready, the top may still be red while the camera settles and reads the SD card to ensure its usable. Hope it all helps, enjoy!

Just recently received the Youneec Q500 4K for Christmas. I tried to use it however I get a message saying Unable to connect with camera therefore it will not start in the green light position. I tried everything I know. Can anyone help with this problem. Thank you.

I had the exact same problem and my issue ended up being the SD card. I took it out and replaced it with a class 10 64gb and worked like it was supposed to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval