Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No fly zone

The 920 didn’t have any but the change to the 920+ incorporated the Typhoon H firmware, which carries NFZ’s. Three things to be aware of: Yuneec does not provide NFZ removal software for the 920+, you should know, without need of NFZ software, where you can or can not fly, and Yuneec’s NFZ’s are limited in number compared to DJI.

I'm seriously pissed, I'm crippled and cant just move about, I've spent good money on a Typhoon H to play with in my house / Hanger, and can't because of the no fly zone restriction , WTF? Is there (any) solution to this?

Is it a temp NFZ, like a TFR or something?
Are you in an NFZ that is limited by the Yuneec software, or just an NFZ that you determined with an app?
Where exactly are you? (Your location will enable much better answers/advice)
Once we determine exactly what you're facing, we can better advise you. Your post is kinda generic.

I'm seriously pissed, I'm crippled and cant just move about, I've spent good money on a Typhoon H to play with in my house / Hanger, and can't because of the no fly zone restriction , WTF? Is there (any) solution to this?
You are preaching to the choir here. We are all owners of Yuneec products and have no affiliation with the company or their policies. While we can empathize with your situation we can not effect any change on the situation with Yuneec.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval