Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No GPS?

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I just bought the Breeze from WalMart at their $150 price. Seemed like a good bang-for-buck price for dipping toes into the photographic potential of drones but unfortunately after a successful and very fun first flight, was unable to access satellites for a second flight. Compass was set before the first flight but didn't see satellites, however, after turning the drone off and then back on, satellites were found and a good flight was done. The drone was then brought home with test video and still images downloaded to computer and the battery was recharged BUT returning for a second flight, no satellites? Turning on and off the drone, even closing the android app and turning off and on the phone did nothing as well as doing a new compass reset. I then tried popping the cover resetting all the cables into the circuit board but nothing has helped. I have time to return to WalMart but am hoping someone might have an idea? The single ~10 minute flight was great but not worth $150.

Very bummed :(

After connecting to the Breeze, go into Tasks and ensure the GPS switch is enabled like this.

591C646B-46E6-4CBC-BB3B-354158ED16EF.jpeg

Not turned off like this.

7626FD2D-853B-48C6-951F-213AF554A2BF.jpeg

Thanks DoomMeister. That is a good suggestion but it was tried with switching back and forth and zero satellites remained. I've also tried the reset button near the usb and still no satellites. :(

Hi Folks,

I just bought the Breeze from WalMart at their $150 price. Seemed like a good bang-for-buck price for dipping toes into the photographic potential of drones but unfortunately after a successful and very fun first flight, was unable to access satellites for a second flight. Compass was set before the first flight but didn't see satellites, however, after turning the drone off and then back on, satellites were found and a good flight was done. The drone was then brought home with test video and still images downloaded to computer and the battery was recharged BUT returning for a second flight, no satellites? Turning on and off the drone, even closing the android app and turning off and on the phone did nothing as well as doing a new compass reset. I then tried popping the cover resetting all the cables into the circuit board but nothing has helped. I have time to return to WalMart but am hoping someone might have an idea? The single ~10 minute flight was great but not worth $150.

Very bummed :(
Did your WiFi connect back to the drone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval