Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

North Fork Nooksack River in Mt Baker National Forest

Reaction score
Been a while for real activity, but I'm firmly in Washington now and getting back into the fun. How has everyone been doing? Still flying the Typhoon H as she's been good to me and trying out some new software which is way better than what I was using, a lot of room and interest for me to get more creative with editing my vids. As always, I'll be lurking around even if I don't post, and a continued thanks to everyone that contributes to the community knowledge that has helped so many.

Much appreciation for the compliment OldHire and Likes from the board!

I'm going to treat this as therapeutic to state, that was the last successful flight of that bird. I took a huge risk for a great reward and was within a few inches of getting her out of a tight jam, but ultimately I irretrievably lost her and even if she could be found, would be 100% destroyed. 100% my fault and what stings the most it she had a Peau lens. My first lost bird and now deciding if it will be my last as well, we'll see, going to do some research and pricing.

I'm sorry about your crash. However, if you're still looking to replace, Ty Pilot on the forum has one of his birds for sale. If you didn't see it, just go to the forum and look under classified ads.
Here's hoping you get back into it as you definitely have a talent for photography and editing.
Good Luck!

Reactions: Quagmire LXIX
Thanks OldHire ? I did see Ty's bird and already inquired into S&H, he said he'll get back to me tomorrow. Couple others on the internet I'm looking at too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval