Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not happy to their response

Reaction score
Hi,

How to make a complaint with Newlyn collector? Every time I ask them question I am not happy with their response.

What do you think I should do?

Hi,

How to make a complaint with Newlyn collector? Every time I ask them question I am not happy with their response.

I've never heard of 'Newlyn collector'. What's that?

Edit. Ah. I've just done a web search. A debt collector. What is your issue with them?

Reactions: biltno
I suppose that if you're not up to your ears in debt then it's understandable that you've never heard of it. I hadn't until I did a web search yesterday.

'parently they are bailiffs that work for local authorities among other organisations. 'The sheriffs are coming!' lol
"Can't pay will take away"

Hi,

So what's your issue with Newlyn, Steven?

Are they chasing you for a debt you don't owe? We need more info to advise.

For some reason “pay your debts on time” comes to mind. Those that do never encounter debt collectors.
We have debt collectors calling, funny how you can be insured and then a round or two with cancer or a plant closing can do that to people who did everything right. Biggest problem with the human race we all want to believe our personal experience is the gold standard.

Here's a hint, some of the families I know who burned in the recession had a single mortage and no credit cards and good paying jobs, they're only sin was being customers of Wells Fargo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval