Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not Standard Equipment?

I'm sorry my choppy thoughts carried over into my post. I'm a newbie but I learn quick. I only mentioned the bind incident because everything was great until I plugged that homemade sub adapter into the bird the led s went crazy then the bird shut off. After that the transmitter no longer saw the bird. I visually inspected the
boards in the
bird for a fry but all I found was a dead battery on the GPS. Then I was directed to use the :/ I to track the problem. Whew sorry for the confusion. Ok all I see com up in device mngr is device unknown I update and point to the ing and cat files I downloaded but I get nothing. That him are adapter had the current inverted that's why I was convinced I burnt a board
Inf files. I give up. Lol

I got ya....
You mentioned Windows 7 ?? Do you have a machine running that version ? If so.. work with that machine.
So... the adapter is either not seen in Windows, the drivers are not loaded or the adapter is blocked by a firewall.
We can over come all of these issues pretty easy in Windows 7.
What windows versions are available to you to work with ?

Glad you made a connection.
Now look for all green indicators every where.
See anything red ??
Test the motors and speed controls.
Calibrate all while your there. Do it on a very flat and level surface.
Confirm the software is up to date in the Q.
If all looks good, your done with the GUI for now.
:)

Ok Jafo, here's the update. Replaced the reciever and the GPS boards. Still cannot get "Green" on the GUI. The computer, "Windows 7" shows the converter under USB, and under port 3 just says port but appers to have the correct driver in the details. The reciever sees the bird because I have a new ID # The bird goes into bind great, but even after I bind them the led never stops flashing orange. Whats left, the main board?. I appreciate any help.

Did you reload the firmware since installing the new boards ?
After binding, did you try rebooting everything ?
In the GUI, do you see your trying to connect on port 3 ? Confirm the GUI is looking at the correct port number.

Did you reload the firmware since installing the new boards ?
After binding, did you try rebooting everything ?
In the GUI, do you see your trying to connect on port 3 ? Confirm the GUI is looking at the correct port number.
I thought I needed the GUI to reload firmare? If there's another way please let me know. Yes, the GUI says trying to connect to port 3. No, i didnt reboot. Ill try to bind the reciever again, and then reboot. Thanks

My bad... your right.You need the GUI for updating.
I hate to say it but it sounds like the main board is your next option.
Steve.... you got any thoughts brother ??

The only other possibility is that Ive been reading in some threads that initially there were some adapter cables sold by Yuneec that were possibilty be flawed. Im going to make sure thats not the case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio