Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

November Competition - Entries: Vote now!!

Entry by @BillyTexas

4398e87f8a8b2488d0ef62d0398de0d5.jpg

Here's my video submission.

"This video is from the Christmas market in Kastelhom, in the Sund Municipality of the Åland Islands. An autonomous region of Finland.

Each year there's a "little christmas" market organized on the saturday before the first of advent. This is a unique part of finnish culture which can't be found in any of the other nearby regions or cultures. The market is organized in an outdoor museum, close to the castle of Kastelholm, and attract thousands of visitors each year during the day long event.

I made this video partly as some free marketing for the market which is done by a non-profit association, and partly for myself as marketing of my services as a videographer.

I hope you enjoy this small piece of my culture."

Reactions: BlackHawk
Here's my video submission.

"This video is from the Christmas market in Kastelhom, in the Sund Municipality of the Åland Islands. An autonomous region of Finland.

Each year there's a "little christmas" market organized on the saturday before the first of advent. This is a unique part of finnish culture which can't be found in any of the other nearby regions or cultures. The market is organized in an outdoor museum, close to the castle of Kastelholm, and attract thousands of visitors each year during the day long event.

I made this video partly as some free marketing for the market which is done by a non-profit association, and partly for myself as marketing of my services as a videographer.

I hope you enjoy this small piece of my culture."

Sorry, yes I remember you posting that. It should have been included in the list!

OK guys, voting will close on Monday. Click Like for your favourite entry :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech