Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Off the wall - Any Flyers also a Zwifter - Cyclist Virtual World?

Reaction score
With the Winter & temps of -20F and -45F Windchill... not much flying.
If you've never heard of Zwift or not interested in cycling exercise, this is NOT a thread of Interest.
There is a new Jogger route for smart treadmills too.

If you're a Flyer and also into cycling and/or Zwift, share your "Screen Rider Name".
Be nice to greet, chat or group ride in the virtual Zwift world...
If enough sUAV Flyers are in Zwift, I'd create a UAV Jersey for the Riders to identify each other when on the road.

For those Interested, Zwift is a virtual cycling environment on the Web, that provides a realistic terrain of grades & surfaces.
If you're taking on a 10% grade, you're climbing with similar effort & wattage as on physical hills.
The Zwift environment is Global, with over 1/2 Million members from 195 countries. Your Rider's Flag indicates your country and normally the roads have 600-1200 Riders active & online at a time... I was on one night with over 3000 Riders. Many Military from multiple nations have their own Jersey.
You can use a standard ego mag trainer, but a "smart" watt trainer provides the most realistic rides.

If a sUAV cyclist and interested: Zwift
My Rider Name: DJohnston 60+HighOnLife
Ages of riders, span from Teens to 80's, majority mid-20's - 40's.
There are several Pro Teams that ride at times, and amazing to watch the wattage they can produce!

A few snap pics of a recent ride...

That looks like to much work!:eek:
I prefer Desert Combat by EA Games:rolleyes:
My Name: IcePIcko_O

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers