Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Off topic, Is there a New Phantom coming out or something. Some one said the was a price drop.

Reaction score
Off topic, Is there a New Phantom 5 coming out or something. Some one said there was a price drop. Or is this old news. I see the price is now $1,199.99 for a P4

I got a B&H Photo email notification about the price drop…. Perhaps Yuneec's plan to undercut them when the H came out forced DJI to lower their prices?

Darn good price, competitive. They have not had the 4 out very long. seems unlikely that a 5 would be released so soon. Maybe upgrade the 4 .

Seems to me that DJI is heading more toward the top tier models, the M600 and such. With high spec cameras.
Jumping from 1-2K prices to 6-10K prices. Unscrutable, no?

Off topic, Is there a New Phantom 5 coming out or something. Some one said there was a price drop. Or is this old news. I see the price is now $1,199.99 for a P4
If DJI follows their history than the Phantom 5 will be out during the 1st quarter of 2017. What DJI may have coming out late summer/early Fall is the Phantom 4 Professional. Right from the star there was always a plan for more than one version of the Phantom 4.

Reactions: QuadBart
I got the email too. I'm a bit surprised they doing a price-drop this early. I was expecting "maybe" towards the holiday...

P4pro, humm.

Yes I'm very interested to see what they do with the Inspire 2. I'm sure it will be much lighter. The I1 is a tank, there are so many ways they can save weight and improve flight time. I doubt it will be a hex. I think DJI will make another Hex (see flamewheels if you aren't familiar) but it may be a while.

If DJI follows their history than the Phantom 5 will be out during the 1st quarter of 2017. What DJI may have coming out late summer/early Fall is the Phantom 4 Professional. Right from the star there was always a plan for more than one version of the Phantom 4.

Just the same games DJI has always played.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369