Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Offical Typhoon H Range Leaderboard

Reaction score
The Typhoon H might not be a long range bird, but still, several miles are possible, either with stock antennas or 3rd party ones, such as the Itelite Typhoon H antenna (link: ITELITE - Typhoon H Range Booster ITE-DBS04.6B ).

Like on the Phantom forum, let's make a thread where anyone can mention how far they managed to fly.

I will keep this list maintained. If you would like to be added to the leaderboard, please say what your setup was.
Distance (one way), altitude (if possible), stock antenna or other antenna, amps, location (country or region is enough). It's important to get the country as the EU versions are less powerful. A screenshot from the ST16 or from Exmaps (www.exmaps.com) if you can get the logs in would be great!
This is not a page to brag about distance, but just to see what is possible, and how!

1. fredz - 3.125 km (10,252 ft) - altitude 100m (328 ft) - Europe - Itelite DBS Typhoon H. [lost telemetry at that distance, video was still good, but I came back anyway]

Exmaps help, see Exmaps with typhoon h

Last edited:
The Typhoon H might not be a long range bird, but still, several miles are possible, either with stock antennas or 3rd party ones, such as the Itelite Typhoon H antenna (link: ITELITE - Typhoon H Range Booster ITE-DBS04.6B ).

Like on the Phantom forum, let's make a thread where anyone can mention how far they managed to fly.

I will keep this list maintained. If you would like to be added to the leaderboard, please say what your setup was.
Distance (one way), altitude (if possible), stock antenna or other antenna, amps, location (country or region is enough). It's important to get the country as the EU versions are less powerful. A screenshot from the ST16 or from Exmaps (www.exmaps.com) if you can get the logs in would be great!
This is not a page to brag about distance, but just to see what is possible, and how!

1. fredz - 3.125 km (10,252 ft) - altitude 100m (328 ft) - Europe - Itelite DBS Typhoon H. [lost telemetry at that distance, video was still good, but I came back anyway]

Exmaps help, see Exmaps with typhoon h

Reactions: Judgeygx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop