Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ok -- my crash story

Reaction score
was going on a bike ride with the H and wizard, every thing was set, adjusting the camera with my phone -- looked up and it seemed 1 motor was pulsating (on/off) and before I could make another move down it went==
H seems ok, landing gear was up, so the camera arm got bent. iam sending H & camera back, and asked to have the motors checked out. Has something like happened to anyone else. oh tested with the UI and the motors tested ok. I have about 40 flights with my H, and just starting to trust it (me) and this happens --I do have the video from the H if anyone wants to see ---- thanks for reading jeff

The problem with videos is those of any real importance come from cameras filming the H in flight. Videos from the H are pretty well stabilized and never provide indications of an impending problem until that problem has exceeded the capability of the gimbal to mask it.

However it could definitely provide some context, perhaps to many obstacles nearby, or a bird flying too close.

Since you were flying with the wizard, there will not be any telemetry files to look at.
Is it possible one of the props hit something and broke?

Reactions: Rayray
You could upload a 720p video of the end of the flight (1:30 min) to Youtube and post a link here.

i know the H video is almost worthless (but here it is) no telemetry sucks. open sky on the boardwalk by the beach, if something hit it, i hope i would have heard it.... thanks for your input !!!

video link
Dropbox - H.mp4
it was up about 30 sec before this

Last edited:
was going on a bike ride with the H and wizard, every thing was set, adjusting the camera with my phone -- looked up and it seemed 1 motor was pulsating (on/off) and before I could make another move down it went==
H seems ok, landing gear was up, so the camera arm got bent. iam sending H & camera back, and asked to have the motors checked out. Has something like happened to anyone else. oh tested with the UI and the motors tested ok. I have about 40 flights with my H, and just starting to trust it (me) and this happens --I do have the video from the H if anyone wants to see ---- thanks for reading jeff
I notice when you handed the phone to your daughter that's when it when haywire, did you accidentally do something there, but didn't realize it? What was she pulling on that you had attached to the wizard?

I was going to give her the remote to follow her on the bike, when I saw the motor pulsating gave her the phone (was using it for the camera) didn't have any fingers on any buttons going to use the down and land on the sand, but it beat me to it .... that is a lanyard so you can wear the remote around ur neck thanks

Very strange behavior indeed. It's easy to see it tilts violently and touches hard on the ground, but amazingly it goes airborne again. I can't conceive of anything you could do with the controls to cause that to occur.
jjeeffffgg H tilt.jpg jjeeffffgg H tilt_2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67