Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Old man, Really new to this

Reaction score
After a lot of reading, watching YouTube reviews I took the plunge but haven't received it yet. I just found this site today & thought someone could answer a question. Drones are being sold everywhere even in drug stores. I've never flown anything but remember years ago people who flew airplanes had to have different colored ribbons on their transmitters so as to not take over another persons plane. What keeps some kid with his new Kmart drone from taking control of my drone?

You are now operating on 2.4ghz system. It is nearly impossible for this to happen with 2.4.

Thanks for the info. I don't understand what 2.4 means but I'll try to look it up. I do appreciate the help.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum Stephen. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s.

The 2.4ghz transmission system is similar to what a cordless phone might use and as you know your neighbor can't here your calls, just like that kids UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle), won't effect yours. ;)

Be sure and look at the many videos that can be found youtube.com for more reference to Yuneec UAV's. There are many things to consider when purchasing a new UAV like aircraft safety, local support and what you want to do with it so you can make the best choice for your needs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval