Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Open Drone experience.

Reaction score
Im trying to configure an open drone task good to go with Typhoon H but my results suck. Does anybody have some experience with this?.

I can provide access to the WebODM server if needed. \

Thank you very much.

With WEBODM these are the results that Im getting, think that is related with the CCD width parameters that INCREDIBLY are not available in CGOE P specs

upload_2017-7-7_10-54-12.png

but get an error in the ODM
[WARNING] Could not find ccd_width in file. Use --force-ccd or edit the sensor_data.json file to manually input ccd width
[DEBUG] Loaded YUN00042.jpg | camera: yuneec cgo3+ 3.2.34(e) | dimensions: 4000 x 3000 | focal: None | ccd: None
Corrupt JPEG data: 171 extraneous bytes before marker 0xdb

and these are the results with other software

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-7_11-1-13.png
    upload_2017-7-7_11-1-13.png
    380.7 KB · Views: 30
The only thing it looks like is maybe you need to fly further horizontal to get more detail from sides? I typically fly 2 grids 90 degrees to each other and fly further than needed. All the ones on my site are approximately 150 to 200 images.

but get an error in the ODM
[WARNING] Could not find ccd_width in file. Use --force-ccd or edit the sensor_data.json file to manually input ccd width
[DEBUG] Loaded YUN00042.jpg | camera: yuneec cgo3+ 3.2.34(e) | dimensions: 4000 x 3000 | focal: None | ccd: None
Corrupt JPEG data: 171 extraneous bytes before marker 0xdb
I get those also. If I was home I could look into it more. Maybe someone else will chime in till then.

WebODM/ ODM works well for me - I don't provide any configuration, just the JPEG files to process and let it figure out camera parameters. Seems to give good results.

Then Im doing something wrong. I will change the deployment to windows instead of linux. Ubuntu have problems with some python versions.

Also I have mounted it in azure and Im using the A.I hub so... , my bad using ubuntu. Tuna... I need to speak with you in private.

Then Im doing something wrong. I will change the deployment to windows instead of linux. Ubuntu have problems with some python versions.

I run it under Docker in Ubuntu - Docker should reduce the hassle of getting the environment right and is a lot easier to run under Linux.

Reactions: Shadowolf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval