Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Orbit Function Flight Speed

Reaction score
I have just gotten around to trying out the orbit function on my 520. It seems like it could be really useful, however, is there a way to increase the orbit speed? The few times that I have performed an orbit, the bird moves at 1 m/s around the circle. At that speed it is painfully slow to orbit and object such as a large wind turbine. Anyone else find where/how to change the orbit speed.

Thanks,

Byron

yes orbit speed can be increased via the right stick pending what mode you are using on the st16s controller. depending on counterclock or clockwise flight. not sure but clockwise maybe on left side of right stick and counter clock wise is right side of the right stick. to increase speed after orbit starts hold the right stick to the right side or left side. pending orbit direction it will either slow down reverse and then speed up or just speed up. I have gotten orbit up to 15mph for initial testing . I have yet to do a test for the max speed.

Terrence,

Thanks for your reply, it took me a while to test it out. It worked great. I got a maximum orbit speed of 8 m/s. Thanks for your help!

Byron

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval