Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ordering from Yuneec US

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered straight from them and have any knowledge on the length of time it usually takes them to ship?

Has anyone ordered straight from them and have any knowledge on the length of time it usually takes them to ship?
I ordered from the US site and had it shipped to Canada, was a week. In Canada unless you want to pay heavily for next day, this has always been the rule of thumb. 1 day per city, 1 day per province, 1 day per country. So mine went from Yuneec (2 days, 1 to process and the 2nd for pick-up) to shippers center, then 1 day per state ( 1 state only), 1 day in customs, 2 days to my province (Canada is a MASSIVE country), and finally 1 day to my city.

I ordered from the US site and had it shipped to Canada, was a week. In Canada unless you want to pay heavily for next day, this has always been the rule of thumb. 1 day per city, 1 day per province, 1 day per country. So mine went from Yuneec (2 days, 1 to process and the 2nd for pick-up) to shippers center, then 1 day per state ( 1 state only), 1 day in customs, 2 days to my province (Canada is a MASSIVE country), and finally 1 day to my city.

Hmmm. What did you purchase from them? I ordered an h520 last week and my status is “pending fulfillment”.

Maybe I’ll give them a call today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluie707bayboy