Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Original Yuneec props on Amazon for $10

Reaction score
I will not buy any non OEM Propeller for the Typhoon H again since I lost a CGO3+ to them. I had two incidencts where these propellers broke apart midair. The first time it was not too dangerous. The H switched to five rotor mode and performed a safe landing. The second Time I was hovering above a field checking some camera setting on the ST16 when I suddenly heard some strange noice and saw the Typhoon H falling down quiet fast (but not free fall) with retracted landing gear. It fell on the CGO3+ and destroyed it completly. The friend who was with me that day, told me he saw parts flying before it went down. On the ground I saw the two propellers in the back have lost their blades. Only the hubs were still mounted on the motor. I assume that one of these propellers broke and hit the other one destroying it too. With four rotors the Typhoon H is not able to fly anymore.

Mine were sold by a company called XCSource. These blades are also available on Amazon.

Since I overlooked the "original", I would like to add: These Propellers are not original! Even the pictures show some imitations. Furthermore it is not very likely that anyone will sell them for less than 1/2 of the usual price or even less. If you consider the special offer given before, it is even more unlikely.

+1 on NOT buying critical parts like props on Amazon... stick with established reputable dealers listed on this board... Vertigo Drones, Carolina Dronz or Terrestrial Imaging.

Hi,
I have purchased on Banggood for 8€, problem it seems that it is not original one and I'm scared to use them..
On Banggood picture you can see YUNEEC written on the propellers but finally when you receive nothing is written on it...
The quality "seems" the same but how to be sure??
I will never purchase again on Banggood.
What is your opinion about this?
Regards,

Without Yuneec embossed in the top side of the propeller, they are not OEM. Do not use in flight!!!

You got banged good. International law should go after these crooks!

Reactions: RicJO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech