Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panning problems s16

Reaction score
Having problems how to painting when I switch the switch it automatically starts circling I went in and checked on the K1 switch it shows it turned all the way to the left and not working if anyone can help with this I appreciate it

If K1 is not in the middle detent position and the Pan Mode switch is moved to the middle position the camera will start panning to the left.

That fixed me [emoji1] I'm so glad still getting use to the H but so far like it real well.
I have another question going into the pad the Google play store keeps saying unfortunately Google play has stopped?

Can you tell me how to get it.working ? I done.a.reset.on it.and then put the firmware back in it but did not help that any. which I also was seeing if that would fix the K1 switch but you did that for me thank you so much Steve can you tell me anything about why it won't let me go into Google Play Store?

The Play Store on the ST-16 is a broken version that is there due to programming (or to qualify for using Android as the OS). It is purposely non-functional to keep from loading the ST-16 down with phone home apps that eat processor cycles. The ST-16 is your controller for the aircraft and not a multipurpose tablet.

As an aside, there is a well respected pilot on the MavicPilots forum that dedicates his iPad to nothing but the DJI Go app and only uses programs that are paid without advertising for processing photos on it. His reasoning is that he wants nothing interfering with the equipment used to control his Mavic Pro.

Reactions: DCH
Yeah I do the same thing on my mattoc Pro I have a iPad Mini that I use with it
That was curious why he was there and not working so I sure thank you for letting me know that like I say this is my first page and getting used to it the ins and outs lack the ability to go in and edit.. so do you have the ability to load any apps to it?

The one program you can load that will not void the warranty is UAV Toolbox. It is a utility for the H480’s and allows you to do offline CCC (Curve Cable Camera) missions as well as analyzing your telemetry. One of our members @Tuna is the author of the program. Here is the link to the website UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop