Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panorama 360 ° 2 layers with AutoPano

Thanks to Scoyle and Irwin, this time after verification in the description of the process "panorama", I realize my confusion 20 instead of 18: both are perfectly right, in panorama 2 layers, the Typhoon takes well 2 times 8 photos, then 2. Hence a total of 18 photos.
Accept my apologies and be thanked for your vigilance.

I bought PanoramaStudio 3 Pro after trying it, PTGui and Autopano Giga. Its the cheapest of the three and so far, its done everything I've asked of it, including making interactive panos. Its not as easy to use as Microsoft Ice, but gives better results.

Attachments

• Low.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
I bought PanoramaStudio 3 Pro after trying it, PTGui and Autopano Giga. Its the cheapest of the three and so far, its done everything I've asked of it, including making interactive panos. Its not as easy to use as Microsoft Ice, but gives better results.

I absolutely support what you write about the difference in price between the software of Kolor and that of Tshsoft:
- I bought Autopano Giga € 199.00 (price at which the software was remounted after a short promotion period) and I had to add € 74.25 for Panotour 2.5;
- while PanoramaStudio 3 Pro costs € 69.90;
- I already said this in my post;

Before I decided for Kolor, I had tried PanoramaStudio 3 Pro on my pictures of the cemetery: the result was rather good, with a very small stall on the horizon that I did not met with Autopano Giga :

PanoramaStudio3Pro_trial.jpg

Autopano_giga.jpg

I thought that the difference in price (between once and 4 times the price of PanoramaStudio 3 Pro) is such that there should be other arguments in favor of Kolor, otherwise Kolor could not remain permanently much more expensive.
I confess that I did not think much longer, wanting to give me the best chance of succeeding panoramas from photos taken by drones, which do not have the stability of photographic cameras fixed to the ground.
Having not had time to deepen the comparison, I bought the 2 softwares of Kolor, accepting to pay 4 times the price of PanoramaStudio 3 Pro!

If most people who use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro are as happy as you, then you all will have made a very wise choice and probably even the best choice!
Graham you have done very well to give your point of view and I wanted to release the information so that all the friends here, who have not yet bought un assembly software, make their choice with the most solid information.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge