Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Panorama Stitching Software

Microsoft ICE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll boot the Surface Pro up and give it a peep, I've been searching on the Mac since that's what's I've been using for video editing.

I have Panorama studio. Very easy to use and creates a great interactive 360 but I cannot figure out how to share it on on FB or any other social media website.
you must load up your Panoramaphoto as "normal Photo", FB will do te rest automaticly!

Last edited:
I use ICE as well. It's free. I hate to pay much for a piece of software that just does one thing.

I use Panorama Studio. It does all the work automatically. Upload the jpg to FB which understands it's a 360 image one and posts it as 360. The whole workflow is seamless. Users in FB can view the image in fullscreen. The experience is easy. From the Typhoon taking the images to users viewing in FB.

I keep ending up with the landing gear visible in the same two picture Everytime I use panorama. Is there a way to adjust the angle of the camera?

I keep ending up with the landing gear visible in the same two picture Everytime I use panorama. Is there a way to adjust the angle of the camera?
I assume you raised your landing gear. It should not show up. Perhaps you need to calibrate your gimbal.

The gimbal calibration might work. As a workaround if it happened to me, in Panorama Studio (PS) just before I render, there's a red box which specifies the area of the output image to render. I would crop off the top part where the landing gear is showing. Usually that part is the sky and PS can fill that area with the same blended color if there's a need.

Reactions: ToToMcJoe
These are two that were taken in succession.
The camera automatically sets the horizon in the center for the first row of images. The LG should not show in this position unless the H is leaning into the wind. Since this is only on one side, I would guess that is what happened. While it would be easy to clone out the LG in these frames, you shouldn't have to in normal circumstances. Try the gimbal calibration and check the tilt slider calibration as well. Shoot again on a less windy day and let us know if that solved it.

The camera automatically sets the horizon in the center for the first row of images. The LG should not show in this position unless the H is leaning into the wind. Since this is only on one side, I would guess that is what happened. While it would be easy to clone out the LG in these frames, you shouldn't have to in normal circumstances. Try the gimbal calibration and check the tilt slider calibration as well. Shoot again on a less windy day and let us know if that solved it.

I would agree with you but the odd part is that is does it on both side of the aircraft. I assumed leaning into the wind as well at first but it should only be on one side then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig