Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Parachute for H520 and Typhoon H ?

I have not tried it yet but there are quite inexpensive mars parachutes. The one for H520 costs around $380USD. They also offer mayday auto triggering system or a button(operator) trigered remote as an option and it is not that expensive(top of $130USD) I will give all links at the bottom of my post.

Unfortunately they do not offer any mounting solution for H520 but it may be not so hard to do it as DIY. If I ever get the whole pack I would probably mount it at the top with some small round clamps holding a plate for the shute with the clamps sitting on 3-4 arms of HP520

MARS 58 V2 - Mars Parachutes for a parachute
https://www.marsparachutes.com/electronics/ for their Mayday(autotrigger) system or operator triggering system(Nova)

I have not tried it yet but there are quite inexpensive mars parachutes. The one for H520 costs around $380USD. They also offer mayday auto triggering system or a button(operator) trigered remote as an option and it is not that expensive(top of $130USD) I will give all links at the bottom of my post.

Unfortunately they do not offer any mounting solution for H520 but it may be not so hard to do it as DIY. If I ever get the whole pack I would probably mount it at the top with some small round clamps holding a plate for the shute with the clamps sitting on 3-4 arms of HP520

MARS 58 V2 - Mars Parachutes for a parachute
Electronics - Mars Parachute for their Mayday(autotrigger) system or operator triggering system(Nova)
Has anyone mounted a MARS 58V2 to an H Pro?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33