Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Part 107 Test

Reaction score
Can anyone give me advice on where to get training for the test? Are there any legitimate online courses?

I just took my test and passed with a 92%. I used a combination of the FAA Remote Pilot Knowledge Test study guide, a few youtube videos by Tony Northrup and Better B Roll and may one other and an app called UAS107 the app was the only thing that cost money but I think it was worth it, there was an option that explained how to get the correct answer for each of the practice questions they had.

Here in the U.S. one can obtain ALL their study materials for free from the FAA. Use their publications guide. Your only cost would be the $150.00 testing fee.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Here in the U.S. one can obtain ALL their study materials for free from the FAA. Use their publications guide. Your only cost would be the $150.00 testing fee.

Hi Pat. That price is amazing The same thing here is broken up into two parts and each one coust €148!! There is also a two day course that causes €860? That's some difference?

I just received this email today that outlines the coat here.

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your email to the website. Would love organise a call with you to go over our courses.
In the mean time, here is a list of our upcoming dates.

April 6th and 7th in UCC.
Feb 27th and 28th Spiddal Galway
March 7th and 8th Dun laoighre
March 27th and 28th Dun laoighre
April 1st and 2nd Hotel Talbot Stilorgan

The course includes a 2 day groundschool (€500) and the fight test which can be arranged at a day that suits(€410), booked together this package will cost €860.
Again, more than happy to organize a call with you if you would like to go through it

Finally just so you know, an additional cost would be the Irish Aviation Authority document application:

- PCC application fee: €148
- SOP application fee: €148
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindest regards.
Mike

Ahh....okay, you’re in Ireland.....not just a Notre Dame fan.....

Yeah but Euro could be lots of places......username can be a hint but by no means spot on. For example, I’m actually NOT a Male Prostitute....but I do work in the jacket and glasses.

I’ve published all that in here a few times. The site link provided by someone earlier will prolly lead you to them.

• Wow
I did the test a year ago. I started studying various publications and words on a page. I soon gave up. So I starting watching youtube videos by many different people. I took the practice tests that are available by searching on the internet. I did not spend a dime on the learning. It took me about 6 weeks of learning and passed it the first time. Best of luck to you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval