Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Part numbers ?

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
It could be me but, I believe it would be beneficial if yuneec supplied a parts list, you know a picture, name, and number with every sale, or like harley charge for it ?

It seems that it is not worth having a list because Yuneec does not even have them or no longer in stock.
It is the path of the combatant to find the parts which can drag on the Internet.
The best thing now is to buy two devices to get spare parts ....

Reactions: 7cyclops
UK Yuneec used to put out parts lists a long time ago but I have not seen a updated one for ages or at least one with the Typhoon h series.

The old Q500 list is here

Attachments

• yuneec-q500-parts-external-use.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
UK Yuneec used to put out parts lists a long time ago but I have not seen a updated one for ages or at least one with the Typhoon h series.

The old Q500 list is here
Thats exactly what would be nice to have ? Also they could get rid of every one else sellihd parts, one warehouse stateside, and three overseas, also contracted repair sites w/o outside sales ? Another facet would be to have parts available for 5-7 yrs. If they streamlined business practices, and kept a competitive edge while pushing the envelope at the same time they could easily climb the ladder to the top ? If not then sell it, weren't they better off before the sold it to some corporation that lacked a vision, rather than profits only ? Seems the only vision is to just milk the fat cow til its dry...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babyyodajede