Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Parts for H920+

FLDirector19

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Greetings!!

Could anyone point me to where they are purchasing their replacement parts for the Tornado H920+?
(Looking for camera, as well)

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Good Afternoon,
I have a Yuneec H 920 + and the led was not working. I removed the cover screws and found the wire had come out. The problem is there are 2 connectors that it could go into?? When looking into the case their are 2 connections both in the center that are the same. I am asking which one runs the LED????

Courtesy of John at Yuneec Skins.

30027134-9FB9-41F2-BBBB-67AF432D26D2.jpeg

Looks like it plugs into the F/C in front center. It should be keyed.

Thank You. I took the new unit # 2 Apart and found the problem. Like you and I spoke about the LED was un Pluged. But the ST 16 Controller is the problem. It has lost the ability to Update or something. It is giving me a message unable to connect to innernet and I cant use the pad?? I can not exit the screen.Keeps going to the welcome pilot and asking me to connect camera??

Have you tried to bind the ST16 from the other H920+ to the H920+ that is having a problem?
That will quickly reveal whether you have a drone problem or if you have a controller problem.

@Yuneec Newbe, please be aware that you are not really giving us as much information as needed to be of any real help to you. For instance, you said "the led was not working". But you did not say what it was doing. Was it dark? Was it the wrong color? Was it flashing in an unexpected pattern?
There is some similar possible confusion in your description of the controller behavior. If you could provide some screenshots of the error messages, it may help. If you can get to the firmware versions screen, that may also help.

@Yuneec Newbe, please be aware that you are not really giving us as much information as needed to be of any real help to you. For instance, you said "the led was not working". But you did not say what it was doing. Was it dark? Was it the wrong color? Was it flashing in an unexpected pattern?
There is some similar possible confusion in your description of the controller behavior. If you could provide some screenshots of the error messages, it may help. If you can get to the firmware versions screen, that may also help.
This is the 920+ that was not showing anything on the Main LED (only one on front of unit) and is the unit I spoke to him about over the phone before leaving Florida.

I am pretty sure the ST16 has a bad WiFi card also discussed on the phone at that time.

@Yuneec Newbe did you order the WiFi card and replace it yet? Sounds like it is in the loop where it is looking for the camera, but with a bad WiFi card it cannot break the loop.

This is the 920+ that was not showing anything on the Main LED (only one on front of unit) and is the unit I spoke to him about over the phone before leaving Florida.

I am pretty sure the ST16 has a bad WiFi card also discussed on the phone at that time.

@Yuneec Newbe did you order the WiFi card and replace it yet? Sounds like it is in the loop where it is looking for the camera, but with a bad WiFi card it cannot break the loop.
Good Morning DoomMeister. Yes. I ordered it yesterday from Yuneec Skins. I was just hoping agnist hope that their was another way to over come the situation. I flew #1 H920+ yesterday with the other ST16 controller. No problems except the flight time. The yuneec OEM batterys are a let down on their flight time. (3) 4000 Ah batterys giv about 10 to 15 mins or less in the wind. I would like to find (3) 8000 Ah replacements instead of the 9 OEM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval