Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Passed FAA 107

Reaction score
Thought I would share my test results and some of the test overview

I managed to finish the exam in about 30 min.
There were a lot of chart questions. Like 20
I passed on my first attempt.

I used the ASA Remote Test Prep Book. I read it cover to cover several months ago and then took the online tests they offer as part of the book several days ago_On the mock tests, I got a low of 66% to a high of 87% on the 5 mock exams.
11169.jpg

Test day.
There were several questions on Marijuana and Alcohol consumption and you need to know what happens if you drink before flying( How many Hours Throttle to Bottle) and the implications if you get busted growing or consuming Marijuana, what actions can the FAA do to you.

There were some trick worded questions, I got mixed up on several of them. The majority of the ones I missed were due to sneaky worded questions.
My advice is if you do not know the answer, Mark the question, and when you finish all the questions, and if you have time left, review them slowly and correct your mistakes.

63 questions and I missed 8.
3 of the questions are test questions and did not count, not sure which ones they were.

Reactions: CHO
Congratulations on passing the test.

The real test now begins in establishing if you truly understand what you are getting in to.

Reactions: g2em3
Thought I would share my test results and some of the test overview

I managed to finish the exam in about 30 min.
There were a lot of chart questions. Like 20
I passed on my first attempt.

I used the ASA Remote Test Prep Book. I read it cover to cover several months ago and then took the online tests they offer as part of the book several days ago_On the mock tests, I got a low of 66% to a high of 87% on the 5 mock exams.
11169.jpg

Test day.
There were several questions on Marijuana and Alcohol consumption and you need to know what happens if you drink before flying( How many Hours Throttle to Bottle) and the implications if you get busted growing or consuming Marijuana, what actions can the FAA do to you.

There were some trick worded questions, I got mixed up on several of them. The majority of the ones I missed were due to sneaky worded questions.
My advice is if you do not know the answer, Mark the question, and when you finish all the questions, and if you have time left, review them slowly and correct your mistakes.

63 questions and I missed 8.
3 of the questions are test questions and did not count, not sure which ones they were.

Hey, Thanks. I really appreciate you taking the time to give an in-depth report about this. Every member on here, especially USA, will find info in your post that can help them.
Good job.

Reactions: g2em3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss