Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Phone connects to Breeze, Breeze doesn't return favor

Reaction score
I have a Google Pixel 2. I have connected to the Breeze. At least the phone shows it is connected. However, everytime I go into the Breeze and try to do anything it says I need to connect to Wi-Fi first. This is new out of the box yesterday. Any ideas?

Also the blue light continues to flash on the unit, which makes me believe it is still trying to connect.

What color is the light in the arm near the camera, after the phone says it is connected?

Are you using Android 8 OS, if so you may need to reboot your phone before connecting to the Breeze. Several that updated to Android 8 started having the same trouble as you, and the work around is the reboot.

Thanks for your reply.

The wing light is green. The power button is still blinking blue. I'm running 8.1.0 and I rebooted the phone and unfortunately getting the same results.

The lights on your Breeze are correct for being connected to the phone.

If you go into Settings on Breeze Cam (the burger) and tap the “i” do you get any information for flying control, ESC, and Camera version? If you are connected, and not able to get this info there is a problem.

If you, a friend, or relative has an iPhone 5s or newer load Breeze Cam on it and connect via WiFi and see if the Breeze works with it. If it does, contact Yuneec Customer Support and have them assist you in connecting properly with the Pixel 2. Android and the Breeze don’t always play well with each other.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your advise. I will see who I know that has an iPhone.

As you can see, "there is a problem". That area is also not showing a connection.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180522-081117.png
    Screenshot_20180522-081117.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 6
Update: It turns out my Breeze was able to connect to my wife's LG. So, I'm good now.

Thanks again!

That’s good. I’d still call Yuneec CS to see why the Pixel 2 is connecting but not showing connected in Breeze Cam. It should not be having a problem.

I have a Google Pixel 2. I have connected to the Breeze. At least the phone shows it is connected. However, everytime I go into the Breeze and try to do anything it says I need to connect to Wi-Fi first. This is new out of the box yesterday. Any ideas?

Also the blue light continues to flash on the unit, which makes me believe it is still trying to connect.
I have the same phone, put your phone into airplane mode and you should have no issues connecting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro