Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Photos stuck on JPEG???

Reaction score
I have the CGO3+ camera attached to my H and the last two shoots my photos have changed to JPEG instead of DNG (RAW). I have shot RAW since getting the unit without any issue, my settings are unchanged and verified. I have the (video) resolution at 3840x2160, and photo settings are RAW (DNG) but all my images on the card are JPEG. Am I missing something, what might I have accidentally changed? Is the (video) resolution that I have somehow incorrect?

Yep, that will cause that to happen... the other big visual clue is that when you switch to Photo mode the 4:3 image will appear stretched in the 16:9 screen of the ST-16.

Have you tried resetting your camera settings to default and then reconfiguring them? It might help reset any accidental changes.
Regarding your issue with JPEG files, it's odd that they're appearing instead of DNG (RAW) files despite your settings. You could try transferring the photos to a different device or software to see if the issue persists.
In the meantime, if you need to compress those JPEG images for easier storage or sharing, you can check out this compress image tool. It can help reduce file sizes without sacrificing too much quality.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval