Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pics

Kind of neat, but the post processing looks way over done especially in the first photo.

Looks like the stuff we used to do in the darkroom in the 70's then silk screen on t-shirts.

Psychedelic art????

Yes! I got into photography in middle school and dabbled in graphic arts my final semester in high school. I had all my credits fulfilled by the middle of my senior year and really wanted to start attending a local junior college. My parents were against me doing so I just took a couple of advanced classes then spent the rest of the day playing around in the Graphic Arts labs. Did a good share of the plate making for the school newspaper that final semester just for fun. Plus learned how to run printing presses and do multi layer registered silkscreening for prints and clothing.

Kind of neat, but the post processing looks way over done especially in the first photo.

Looks like the stuff we used to do in the darkroom in the 70's then silk screen on t-shirts.
I love to post process with Snapseed on my Phone sometimes I can do some weird effects with out really trying [emoji6]

Reactions: DoomMeister
I’ve done a little of that myself. You can get some really cool effects, especially overdoing HDR Settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig