Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pilot software killed my computer

Reaction score
I'm new to the whole drone thing. Bought a Typhoon H and thought the best way to learn to use it was the flight similator system. So I downloaded the software, installed it, restarted my computer, and now it will not even load Windows. I get a page fault error on a blue screen.

The computer helpfully restarts for me, over and over again, each time telling me that I have a problem. It does suggest a Microsoft page to try to get an answer, but that page is no help. What I am getting is:

Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
What failed: EUBKMON.sys

Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Page fault.jpg
    Page fault.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 20
Unfortunately booting is Safe Mode will probably cause the same thing. EUBKMON.SYS is a part of the Easeus Todo backup program. Try booting into a Safe Mode Command Prompt and renaming the EUBKMON.SYS to EUBKMON.OLD under C:\Windows\System32\drivers, then try to reboot. If you get it booted you will either need to uninstall Easeus Todo backup or see if there is an update.

You could also try going to an older restore point and rebooting.

Thanks. There is an irony here. I could not find a way (there probably is one, but I couldn't find it) to get into the system. Fortunately, two days ago I had used Easus to make a system backup, so I recovered the system from that backup. Then I uninstalled the Easus software, installed the Yuneec GUI, rebooted and it worked.

Thanks for the tip. It now seems that I can have either the Gui installed or the Easus backup software, but not both at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430