Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Playing with the wifes Cricut, made this...

Reaction score
I was playing with my wifes Cricut and made a skin for my Typhoon H 480. It's not perfect, but I dont think it turned out too bad for my first one. Decided on orange, for better visualization. The 2 tone was a happy accident. I ran out of the lighter orange and bought the other. But I like the way it looks. Hope you all like it too.20190919_165836.jpeg

I was playing with my wifes Cricut and made a skin for my Typhoon H 480. It's not perfect, but I dont think it turned out too bad for my first one. Decided on orange, for better visualization. The 2 tone was a happy accident. I ran out of the lighter orange and bought the other. But I like the way it looks. Hope you all like it too.View attachment 18455
Looks good to me. In fact I think I might experiment myself

Looks good to me. In fact I think I might experiment myself
I was playing with my wifes Cricut and made a skin for my Typhoon H 480. It's not perfect, but I dont think it turned out too bad for my first one. Decided on orange, for better visualization. The 2 tone was a happy accident. I ran out of the lighter orange and bought the other. But I like the way it looks. Hope you all like it too.View attachment 18455

It looks absolutely fantastic!!

How did you come up with the pattern?

Reactions: Russell Smith
I had to make the pattern. Lots of measuring some of the harder parts I used masking tape and cut out what worked then put on a piece of paper and scanned into my computer. I used paint.net to draw the pattern then dropped the image into the cricut. It was a lot of work but I didnt have rthe $70 to buy a skin. I did however have time and patience and about $15 for the vinyl.

I had to make the pattern. Lots of measuring some of the harder parts I used masking tape and cut out what worked then put on a piece of paper and scanned into my computer. I used paint.net to draw the pattern then dropped the image into the cricut. It was a lot of work but I didnt have rthe $70 to buy a skin. I did however have time and patience and about $15 for the vinyl.

Would you sell us the pattern?

Sweet!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz