Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Positive BestBuy Experience. No Kidding

Reaction score
Long story short, my CGO3 has been at Yuneec for warranty repairs for over three weeks and it doesn't look like I'll be getting it back anytime soon. So frustrating after only owning my quad for two weeks. I tried everything from begging and pleading they send me a refurbished one because the main reason I bought it was for our family vacation this week. I'm sure the flood of Typhoon H warranties are taking priority there.

I decided to try and see what BestBuy could do for me since I purchased it there. Its past the 15 day return/exchange policy so I was sure I'd get laughed out of the store. I spoke to the manager (Mike) and explained my situation. He was really sympathetic to my dilemma and confirmed he couldn't issue a refund. After checking my account (I'm a long time customer with a high credit limit with them) to make sure I wasn't a dead beat lying to him, he said "I'm going to pull a new camera out of a new box here as long as you promise to return it when you get back from vacation!" What????? I was floored and almost started weeping! He actually let me open a new Q500 4K to pull the camera and cover out myself. and sent me on my way. He stated they would just return the box with the returned camera for credit after my vacation. No money loss to them. Now I can take my quad with me as planned and Mike saved our vacation! There are so many negative comments about big box stores and how they don't bend the rules. This is simply not true. When it comes down to it, you are dealing with another human being with the power to make you happy.

It really pays to be respectful and courteous when dealing with customer service people. They get so much abuse from idiots who know nothing except to complain and ruin everyone's day. I just wanted to share this but can't guarantee there are a lot of Mike's out there.

Best Buy has been my Best Friend for many purchases and issues over the years. They are a good company so naturally I got my Q500 4K from there.

Wow I have the same issue, but I went thru Amazon and it might be a little more difficult, great to hear I think that is worth a certain amount of money when you purchase something.

Go Best Nuy

I just purchased my Q 4K at Bestbuy yesterday and have to wait for it to show up from a warehouse. But any way I did a price match and did not realize it was not a approved store but the manager still gave me $50 off that's better than nothing, I had a good experience with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval