Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem to Update the latest firmware on ST16

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Did anyone know why i cannot update the latest firmware on my ST16. I have done update my H but on my ST16 it told "update package not find".
Did anyone can help me to update my ST16. I have followed the video that recommended in youtube but still have this problem.

Thanks.

This is mt ST16 version.

bdcafee76ccf807c5a18188aad42bf4d.jpg

Hi Guys,
Did anyone know why i cannot update the latest firmware on my ST16. I have done update my H but on my ST16 it told "update package not find".
Did anyone can help me to update my ST16. I have followed the video that recommended in youtube but still have this problem.

Thanks.

This is mt ST16 version.

bdcafee76ccf807c5a18188aad42bf4d.jpg

I had the same problem.
Format the SD card to delete everything on it and then just copy the ST16 update file onto it, nothing else.

I have done that but still cannot do.

My SDCard system is FAT32 i think that's why i cannot update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the same problem. Make sure you download the file using Chrome browser. For some reason there's a problem with the other browsers.

Had the same problem. Make sure you download the file using Chrome browser. For some reason there's a problem with the other browsers.

Firerfox works ok and mine worked with the SD card supplied. I think you have to use one of 15Gb or less for some reason.

What is the extension of the file you are putting on the SD card? Does it need to be extracted? Or are you extracting the file and should not?

What is the extension of the file you are putting on the SD card? Does it need to be extracted? Or are you extracting the file and should not?

I just copied the file as it was downloaded from the Yuneec UK site onto the card and ran the update option. It extracts itself during the process.

Quick question the current update on yuneec's website is lower then what's on the st16. I was looking the other day I think. Maybe I'm cracking up lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i was wrong lol just looked I have the 22 version it took a few tries to install.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I had problems too and had to manual add the extension to each file for the firmware to update..I ended up renaming them on the ST16 through the Android screen. There was another thread about it somewhere on this board. I think one got ".yuneec". Not sure if my PC stripped away the extension or what. Perhaps you can search on here… The thread was a long one about upgrading firmware.

I had this problem about a week and end up tp send my H and my ST16 to the dealer tomorrow.

Yuneec got to fix this problem to give a good item to drones.

Thanks guys for helping me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rename the suffix of the file. It has to be *.yuneec for the controller update. Took me ages to find this out.

This problem occurred for me and was caused by a corrupted SD card or reader in the ST-16 as I could not get it working using any method. If I used file manager in the 'pad' it showed a faulty SD card and no matter which format I used it would corrupt.

In the end I used Android file transfer on my computer to transfer the file to the ST-16 directly.

This problem occurred for me and was caused by a corrupted SD card or reader in the ST-16 as I could not get it working using any method. If I used file manager in the 'pad' it showed a faulty SD card and no matter which format I used it would corrupt.

In the end I used Android file transfer on my computer to transfer the file to the ST-16 directly.

That is what I did too, just plugged the St into the pc, renamed it.... Then bingo. Glad you got it sorted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval