Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Problem with GUI

Reaction score
Downloaded GUI from Yuneec site. When I open it up I keep getting a msg. that says Output data is coming back on input line. Please check your connection cable. Do I have to attach to the Q500+ before clicking on icon and opening the program?

Downloaded GUI from Yuneec site. When I open it up I keep getting a msg. that says Output data is coming back on input line. Please check your connection cable. Do I have to attach to the Q500+ before clicking on icon and opening the program?

As you can see at the left bottom of the window, you are not connected.
Before you start the GUI, you need to plug in the adapter that must be
installed correctly.

The GUI is not made for using it offline.

I am having the same trouble and cannot find anything anywhere online about solving this issue other than getting a new cable from Yuneec or a dealer. My new cable will be here on Friday, my bird needs to connect to get it back in the air. I'll let you know how it goes....

New cable worked, used the same port, drivers, and PC. Must have a batch of bad interface cables out there. Hope this helped.
Good luck.

Reactions: Syntax2600
New cable worked, used the same port, drivers, and PC. Must have a batch of bad interface cables out there. Hope this helped.
Good luck.

I had the same experience. The cable that came with the bird had a different end on the little adapter piece than the replacement I finally ordered. They were both the same when I removed that piece but only the replacement cable worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval