- I took a look at your telemetry, and saw the following:
- You had 14 compass calibration errors. To be honest, I've flown THREE flights out of about 25 where I didn't have a small number of those. I don't think this is an issue.
- You had an spot in your flight where your RSSI was pretty high. This was about midway through your flight, and again, I don't think this was an issue, as your RSSI numbers returned to normal as you got closer.
- Your voltage never dropped off. The lowest voltage I saw was 11.0, and that was right at the end. Shouldn't be an issue, unless it's a false read?
- Right at the end of the flight, you can see that your pitch and roll went wacky. Fluctuations of over 70° was noted in the roll, and over 40° in the pitch. Like your IMU tripped out or something. Or your controller went goofy in the pitch and roll axis.
Anyway, I'm no expert, but I would say, based on the data and video, that it was a malfunction of some sort with the IMU or transmitter.
Just my .02