Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

propellers

You have not put it in a place where it's possible to crash, then you haven't taken off then? Dispite how careful or experienced we are, electronics or outside influence could cause a crash, yes you have a compliment of spares to rectify.

No, I take off regularly but I refuse to fly paranoid due to past experiences. I take my time, do my preflight checks, plan out my mission and fly with relaxed confidence. Otherwise, what’s the point?

No, I take off regularly but I refuse to fly paranoid due to past experiences. I take my time, do my preflight checks, plan out my mission and fly with relaxed confidence. Otherwise, what’s the point?
If you fly with the worry of something going wrong then that has a negative impact, that's obvious, with flight hours behind the operator. If your worrying about it then don't fly, Just do the proprietary checks, and if anything happens we possess the necessary skills to deal with the problem, the copter is not something to be frightened of.

Reactions: AH-1G
If you fly with the worry of something going wrong then that has a negative impact,....the copter is not something to be frightened of.

Indeed. The vast majority of damages and crashes are operator judgement and skill issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430