Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q 500 4K Airframe/Body Shell Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yep, looking for a stock 4k airframe, wanted complete with Typhoon & 4K logo's on it please,,,,,

EDIT: Stateside deal preferred, thanks

Last edited:
I saw that one. contacted the seller, not budging on the price and it's plus shipping, no logo's, but thanks for the reply.
I'm still looking for the stock airframe with logo's

Reactions: cabinfourus
I saw that one. contacted the seller, not budging on the price and it's plus shipping, no logo's, but thanks for the reply.
I'm still looking for the stock airframe with logo's
Check with Facebook market page

the seller, not budging on the price
Yeah, I have found this to be the case for MANY eBay sellers. That frame sold for 60 bucks new a year ago. It's all about demand. Since that quad is older, parts will cost more as they are harder to find. Yuneec simply doesn't care about their older line of drones. I hate to say it but even with their 1-year-old drones, parts are getting harder and harder to find causing people to stock up on what parts they can find.

If nothing else, look into the Rakon body. It will cost you about 180 but it is worth the upgrade if you want to keep the drone long term. Also, a guy designed a UFO type body for 3D printing. If you own a 3D printer, you can download his file for free and print everything you need. I actually got into 3D printing and scanning as a way of making the hard to find parts for my line of drones.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I was considering the Racon, it looks to have a higher center of gravity than the stock air frame, and parts for it might be just as hard to get, don't know,,,,,,

A few of the reviews of the Racon seem to show more prop than the stock air frame does.

Kinda partial to the look of the stock airframe, just a few grams heavier not an issue.

I've been offered an all white one, original Q500 but due to the virus it can't be shipped for a month or two,,,,,

\Dang virus,,,,

There was a short time ago when I was dieing for a white one. Had to settle for the dark one. Wife lettered it w cyclops in big white letters so I am half way happier. Too much work to switch again. If I wreck it again, Rakon Heli it is. Keith

I guess there's two sides of the color thing, white is easy to see if down in tall grass or hunting for it in the brush should it go down where you don't desire a landing, but it's much harder to see in the sky, especially on a cloudy back ground.

Black, easy to see when air borne, little less easy to spot on the ground,

Intel's orange has the benefit of being very easy to see in either situation, but doesn't look as cool when flying by.
Looks like a flying life preserver off a boat.

Personal preference,,,,,,,,

Again, thanks for the replies and links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace