Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q.Does the follow me remote work on the H+ ?

Reaction score
Hello all,I have the follow me remote that came with my typhoon h(480) and curious to know if it also works on the typhoon H plus..
I havent tried binding the follow me remote to the H+ yet but figure I would ask here if so....ty

Reaction score
Bummer,,thanks turbo for the repley...It would be nice if yuneec would add a update to use it on the Hplus!!

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
Longer answer is: 'Follow Me ' is one of the tasks that the Typhoon H Plus can do. However, you simply cannot fly a Typhoon H Plus with an ST-16, you must use the ST-16S that comes with the Plus.

The Typhoon H Plus is a totally different aircraft and uses different Flight Control Software.

FollowMe.jpg

Reactions: biltno

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Any “update” to allow the H-480 Wizard to be used with the H Plus would require the Wizard be sent in to have all the hardware changed to work with H Plus firmware. Ultimately that would cost more than a new Wizard, if such was to ever be made available. So, early H and H Plus are different machines and nothing is transferable between them except the flight battery.

Reactions: biltno
Reaction score
TY , thanks for clearing that up,,,I do have both,,typhoon H (480 came with the follow me remote) and the typhoon H plus...i see the follow me mode on the st16s but was curious about useing just the small follow remote with the H+...I get what you said and ty for the info....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inspire