Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K Binding Problem

Reaction score
Hi anyone,
I just bought a used q500 4k and the drone doesn’t connect to the controller and only has one blinking light on the inside of the fuselage. The drone had been wrecked previously. I was really hoping to bring it back to life if possible. Is there any tech support or repair people available?

Hi anyone,
I just bought a used q500 4k and the drone doesn’t connect to the controller and only has one blinking light on the inside of the fuselage. The drone had been wrecked previously. I was really hoping to bring it back to life if possible. Is there any tech support or repair people available?
A good place to start would be to run through the Q500 Binding Verification.pdf.
The verification is not just "binding instructions". It is a verification of the MANY hidden clues in the binding process. The purpose is to identify abnormal conditions that are preventing a successful bind and to identify the exact point the binding process is failing. That information can assist in determining the best course to remedy the problem.
You will need to perform every step up to the point the verification does not match what you see. Do not skip any steps. Every step must be performed. Even the steps you have no doubt are already in the correct condition. After some preparation steps, the verification falls into a routine of directing an action, then verifying the correct response to the action. When you reach a verification step that does not match what you see, or if you are unsure if it matches, STOP. Report the step number back to the forum, and what you actually saw at that step. We can then go from there.

That blinking inside - is it orange? If yes, the receiver SR24 is ready and waits for connection. You have to set the drone in binding mode before. Binding mode is blinking fast orange.

Hi anyone,
You have the usb cable to connect the drone to your pc?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy