Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K black edition (new style case?)

Reaction score
I'm a new member of this forum and yesterday I received my Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K (click here for my introduction).

The Q500 4K is the so called "black edition" with black motors, black propellers, two black batteries and a carrying case with wheels and a pulling handle.

It was a surprice for me to see that the carrying case had the wheels and pulling handle because I've not seen any pictures of this case before.

Have you guys seen this carrying case with wheels and a pulling hanle before?

I'm a new member of this forum and yesterday I received my Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K (click here for my introduction).

The Q500 4K is the so called "black edition" with black motors, black propellers, two black batteries and a carrying case with wheels and a pulling handle.

It was a surprice for me to see that the carrying case had the wheels and pulling handle because I've not seen any pictures of this case before.

Have you guys seen this carrying case with wheels and a pulling hanle before?
hi
carolina dronz sells one and it has been around for about a year but the case is not included . yuneec-trolley-handle-aluminum-case-handle-only_large.jpg

I've seen the wheels and handle option for the case but it isn't the same as mine.
My case has the wheels mounted at the corners of the case and the handle in the middle of teh case.
So those parts are separated instead of one piece like in your picture.

I will post a picture if my case tonight when I'm home from work.

I've seen the wheels and handle option for the case but it isn't the same as mine.
My case has the wheels mounted at the corners of the case and the handle in the middle of teh case.
So those parts are separated instead of one piece like in your picture.

I will post a picture if my case tonight when I'm home from work.
thank you are the wheels retractable

I was disappointed when the black sides of my case tore, and are not aluminum panels, but more like a sticker that LOOKs aluminum. May have to buy one of those 25 gallon Husky cases.

The case is not made of real aluminium but it's a nice case anyway IMO.

@NRRTRAINS
The wheels are not retractable.

Reactions: FilmIdol
I was disappointed when the black sides of my case tore, and are not aluminum panels, but more like a sticker that LOOKs aluminum. May have to buy one of those 25 gallon Husky cases.
yes you are correct the carry case is not up to par with a $250-300 one but it is a case and it comes with the Q . the out side is not aluminum but it's good enugf for me . the husky case looks great but if i was to buy a new carry case i would probably look for one that has a foam insert , water proof and one that i could keep the blades on , that's just me to each his own .
fly safe

Received mine yesterday - purchased from Beach Camera via Amazon. They have a $799 package which is the standard Yuneec offering with 2 batteries and case. To the package they add a 3rd battery and 64gb SD. Unfortunately they packaged wrong battery (Power 4 for Typhoon H) but should be able to get that sorted out.

The case is look-of-aluminum plastic but does have wheels and handle. I really just want it for local transport so it will do.

This is my first multi copter so more than a little nervous about first flight ;-). I became really interested after watching many demos at Airventure 2016 (Oshkosh). The Q500 4K seemed like a sweet spot - easy enough for beginner with nice imaging but not crazy expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval