Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for the carrying case, I have the inserts that came in the box ?

Bought the one for $48 with no inserts, seeing as I have them
Smart move. I bought a husky box with wheels at home depot. Foam insert fits inside with room for plenty of our junk we all cram into it.Was 50 bucks,and I can leave the props on. Keith

Smart move. I bought a husky box with wheels at home depot. Foam insert fits inside with room for plenty of our junk we all cram into it.Was 50 bucks,and I can leave the props on. Keith
I like the fact that you can leave the props on, which inserts are those ?

I like the fact that you can leave the props on, which inserts are those ?
Insert I have came with the Q500+. Holds the st10 batteries and drone with props and camera. Was shipping box,came in a larger cardboard box. I love it,wheels and long extension handle. Keith C.

Insert I have came with the Q500+. Holds the st10 batteries and drone with props and camera. Was shipping box,came in a larger cardboard box. I love it,wheels and long extension handle. Keith C.
Do you have a picture, because thats what I have (shipping insert that came with it) plan on putting it in the yuneec hard case ? Just got to see it in there with the props on ?

Do you have a picture, because thats what I have (shipping insert that came with it) plan on putting it in the yuneec hard case ? Just got to see it in there with the props on ?
I'll try to take one later on today.and then I will try to post . Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval