Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question about decals on the ST16 over the switches on the H

RBC

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is protective plastic over the two decals near the top face right and left on the ST16, marking the switch positions. I have not tried to remove them because I thought they might be the actual decals. Mine have air bubbles in them and were not installed very well. I called Yuneec Tech Support and the tech told me they were protective plastic and to remove them. I am not comfortable trying to remove these as they look like the actual decals.

Reactions: eric bee
Ha! Thanks. I was wondering the same thing.
Yes, there is a protective film over the switches.
I'm talking about the decals on the front face of the ST16 for the pan controls on the left and Smart Mode, Angle mode, and Home on the right. I am not talking about the switches on the top like the landing gear.

Here is a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_2090.JPG
    IMG_2090.JPG
    329.3 KB · Views: 34
Here is a photo.

Simply peel them off. Just like the screen cover that was on the ST16. I left mine on for awhile then peeled them off since it looked tacky once they begin to bubble up.

They are not decals, just protective film to cover the fonts over the switches.

Simply peel them off. Just like the screen cover that was on the ST16. I left mine on for awhile then peeled them off since it looked tacky once they begin to bubble up.

They are not decals, just protective film to cover the fonts over the switches.
Oh good. Thanks. I was afraid to remove them in case they were decals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace