Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question regarding CCC setup on the H Plus...

Reaction score
Still researching and weighing my options on which particular model im going to end up with and a question came to mind...

Ive watched a few videos on CCC and what i don't remember seeing is how you get the curve in your route. Ive seen a lot of pics showing a few waypoints and a curved line connecting them, but if you're actually flying and marking waypoints as you go, how do you tell it to curve this path, go straight on that path? Or does it curve on it's own with no way to adjust it?

And one other question... whats the consensus on the H920 vs the H520? I know the 920s a monster that can carry quite a bit and is fast, but i haven't seen anyone talking about them, it seems like when people talk about that level of drone, they talk about the 520s.

how do you tell it to curve this path, go straight on that path? Or does it curve on it's own with no way to adjust it?

This is a good question and one I have wondered about as well. Those curves remind me of vector graphic editing.

It curves on it's own... creating a curved route, out of the polygonal waypoints you recorded. This is why you have to include a buffer zone of about 10 feet horizontal clearance around the aircraft when setting waypoints, and more buffer in terms of vertical clearance... 15+ feet, due to variability in altitude measurement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMDudley