Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Raw footage of my first test flight with the Typhoon H Pro (RS)

Reaction score
For those whom are complaining about the Typhoon H Pro. Just love my new bird here is some raw footage I and my son made while make the first test flight

Reactions: yuneec53
Dutch,
Very nice videos. I miss the Netherlands.
Welcome to the always smiling club!
Enjoy your H. Look forward to more.
Can you fly at Kinderdijk?

Rayray,

Brown plants would be corn.
Dog is a Border Collie.
For video and sound used Pinacle Studio (version 18)

Now that I'm have my Typhoon H Pro (RS) more video's will follow.

Arno

Reactions: Rayray
Dutch,
Very nice videos. I miss the Netherlands.
Welcome to the always smiling club!
Enjoy your H. Look forward to more.
Can you fly at Kinderdijk?

Remember provided the RAW FOOTAGE (only at some sound). Kinderdijk has a real drone problem so when not it would be soon a no fly zone.

Arno,
I will imagine it would be a problem. Very photographic area from what I remember.
So much history and beautiful country to film. Wish I had my H back then.

Kinderijk kunnen ze geen no fly zone maken. Lucht erboven is niet van hun is mijn achtertuin
Maar dit vindt jij dus scherp ondanks dat het raw is. Kom op dit meen je niet.

Kinderijk kunnen ze geen no fly zone maken. Lucht erboven is niet van hun is mijn achtertuin
Maar dit vindt jij dus scherp ondanks dat het raw is. Kom op dit meen je niet.
Before you know it it will be a no-fly-zone.... Trust me, they can ;)
But it looks unsharp because it only is 360p.... It isn't in HD or 4k (at least at my place)

Before you know it it will be a no-fly-zone.... Trust me, they can ;)
But it looks unsharp because it only is 360p.... It isn't in HD or 4k (at least at my place)
Mogen ze niet. Dan stijgen mensen buiten de kinderdijk op kunnen ze niks maken. Nederland is gewoon te klein voor een drone.
Dan krijg je niet echt een goed beeld van de camera. Nu vindt ik het niet echt mooi

Wanted to inform you all since I used some songs from the 80’s in the part 1 and part 2 the video’s would not be watchable in some countries.

Have placed the same video’s now on youtube without any sound.

Used Pinnacle Studio 18 which uploaded all the first test flight video's as best SD quality mp4 (original I have are mainly 4K quality and thus much more better. Raw footage from ground level has been made with a HD camcorder.

Arno

Wanted to inform you all since I used some songs from the 80’s in the part 1 and part 2 the video’s would not be watchable in some countries.

Used Pinnacle Studio 18 which uploaded all the first test flight video's as best SD quality mp4 (original I have are mainly 4K quality and thus much more better. Raw footage from ground level has been made with a HD camcorder.

Arno

Arno

Rayray,

Brown plants would be corn.
Dog is a Border Collie.
For video and sound used Pinacle Studio (version 18)

Now that I'm have my Typhoon H Pro (RS) more video's will follow.

Arno

Thanks, Arno. Beautiful country. I'm sure your Border Collie would enjoy playing with Taku, my wolf-dog.
I liked the music, went well with the black bird soaring through the sky.
keep up the good work, I mean FUN.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval